Thanet Gas Boiler Installations, Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs. We have more than 25 years experience in gas boiler installations. If you require a new central heating system or gas boiler installation or are considering upgrading your existing gas boiler to new and more efficient model look no further than Thanet Gas for a friendly, efficient and reliable service.
We operating throughout the Thanet area, including Ramsgate, Broadstairs and Margate and can offer reliable recommendations and advice on all aspect of heating boilers and central heating systems.
- Combination Gas Boilers
- Condensing Gas Boilers
- Conventional Gas Boilers
- Natural Gas Hot Water Boilers
At Thanet Gas we are experienced in Domestic Gas Boiler Installations and assessing the heating and gas boiler requirements for your property and can recommend best make and model of boiler to suit your home or existing heating system.
Our Gas Safe Registered boiler and central heating engineers are experienced and competent to make recommendations about gas boiler makes and models and will advise you on all the options in terms of Boiler sizes and their compatibility with any existing central heating systems.
Gas Heating Boiler Upgrades
New central heating boilers offer considerable efficiency savings compared to older systems. All new boilers are energy-efficient – since 2010 all new boilers must be A-rated for energy efficiency, or at least 88% efficient. If you are planning to upgrade your domestic central heating system it is sensible to replace your old inefficient central heating boilers to reduce the cost of heating your home.
Boiler installations will vary depending on the central heating system it is serving and on gas boiler manufacturer. Once we have visited your home and surveyed your system requirements we will provide a free full quotation for the work required, making recommendations regarding the type and make of boiler.
A typical installation of a standard replacement combi-boiler is outlined below.
- Drain & remove old combi boiler and flue
- Supply and fit new combi boiler and flue
- Upgrade gas pipe-work where necessary to improve the flow of gas to the new boiler
- Connect existing hot and cold pipes to boiler, altering configuration if required
- Install new Combi Boiler condensate discharge pipe-work
- Install new energy efficient heating controls
- Power-flush the heating system
- Add chemical rust inhibitor for long term protection of your heating system against corrosion
- Connect electric wiring to combi boiler (qualified electrical engineer)
- Issue warranty documents and a compliance certificate following notification to the local authority
- Remove old combi boiler, clean down and leave premises clean.
Boiler Manufacturers’ instructions may vary from model to model but the above gives you an indication of the process you can expect when having a new Combination Boiler installed.
Our engineers are qualified to install and service the following makes of domestic and commercial gas boilers: Alpha
, Bosch Ferroli
, Remeha, Sime
Contact us on 07879 401 222.for more information about gas boiler installations, or for a free home survey and quotation.